Caversham Physiotherapy maintains all efforts to remain compliant with the Health Information Privacy Code (2020). Keeping the information you share with us confidential and respecting the privacy of our patients is of the utmost importance to us.
The primary purpose of information collected by Caversham Physiotherapy is the provision of high standard health care. We will only collect information about you that is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities, and will only do so in a lawful and respectful manner.
Caversham Physiotherapy will ensure that your personal or healthcare information is only disclosed or used for the primary purpose the information was collected for, and will not release any of your information without your consent.
Where required, personal and / or health information will be disclosed as required or authorised by or under law or as otherwise permitted by the Privacy Act.
- The right to be treated with respect;
- The right to freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation;
- The right to dignity and independence
- The right to services of an appropriate standard
- The right to effective communication
- The right to be fully informed
- The right to make an informed choice and give informed consent
- The right to support
- Rights in respect of teaching or research
- The right to complain.
Why we need feedback
Caversham Physiotherapy is committed to acting on your comments seriously and dealing with them promptly and fairly.
Your comments give us an opportunity to enhance the high quality of care we strive to provide.
We will investigate any complaint and try to find an answer that suits all parties. We will do our best to ensure that the situation does not arise again.
How do you provide feedback?
You may use any one of these methods:
- Complete a “Comments, Compliments and Complaints” Form provided in Reception;
- Approach any member of the team. You may ask for your comments to be recorded;
- Seek advice from the Health and Disability Advocacy Service on (03) 479 0265 or 0800 377 766.